The Weglaufhaus “Villa Stöckle”: How and Why?
An acoustic collection about backgrounds and ways of dealing in the only anti-psychiatric residential facility in Germany, realized by Dominik Sommer.
The aim of the podcast is to give the interested visitor of the homepage an impression of how the Weglaufhaus “Villa Stöckle” works, what can be expected from it, and also to offer general information about antipsychiatric ways of working.
In summary, the series serves to present the project and its environment as transparently as possible, especially because it conveys what the employees of the “Villa Stöckle” Weglaufhaus are like.
- Presentation of the Weglaufhaus (mp3/2:52)
- The Rosenhan Experiment: Presentation of the experiment (mp3/4:35)
- Interview with a staff member: main points: Antipsychiatry, way of working in the Weglaufhaus and its importance (mp3/7:28)
- Collage: The place of the residents in the team (mp3/2:45)
- Collage: staff motivations: Why is it important for staff_to work at the Weglaufhaus? (mp3/1:58)
- Interview with ex-resident Rolf Fahrenkrog-Peterson (mp3/6:57)